Xiaomi launched the OLED Vision 55, the company’s first 4K OLED TV, in India last month. Today, the company has confirmed that the TV will go on sale in the country on 26th May 2022 starting 12 Noon via mi.com, Mi Home stores, Flipkart, Amazon.in and all retail outlets.
It is priced at Rs. 89,999. As part of the launch offer, HDFC Bank cardholders can avail an instant discount of up to INR 6,000. The company offers a 3-year warranty for the TV.
It has IMAX Enhanced, Dolby Vision IQ and MEMC engine with Reality Flow that analyses picture frames and interpolates frames to ensure smooth and blur-free visuals when watching fast-paced content. The OLED TV has a 30W eight speaker setup and Dolby Atmos.
It has a 4.6mm thin frame and sleek metal Bezel-less Design with a 97% screen to body ratio. The TV has far-field mics for hands-free Google Assistant.
Xiaomi OLED Vision TV 55″ specifications
- 55-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K OLED display with 178-degree viewing angle, 98.5% DCI-P3 Color Gamut, 10-bit color depth for up to 1.07 billion colors, MEMC, Dolby Vision IQ, IMAX ENHANCED, Automatic low latency mode (ALLM)
- Quad-Core Cortex A73 MediaTek processor with Mali-G52 MC1 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage
- Android TV 11 with Patchwall
- Far-field Mics for Google Assistant
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI 2.1, eARC, 2 x USB, Optical, Ethernet, AUX port
- AV1, H.265, H.264, H.263, VP8/VP9/VC1, MPEG1/2/4
- 30W (8 Speaker setup – 4 Passive and 4 Active drivers), Dolby Atmos, DTS-X