vivo’s popular offline-centric Y series now includes an entry-level smartphone named the vivo Y01. The device has a 6.51-inch HD+ Halo FullView display and is powered by the MediaTek Helio P35 SoC. It runs Funtouch OS 11.1 based Android 11 Go edition.
The vivo Y01 includes a single 8MP camera on the back and a 5MP front camera. The phone has 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, and it is fueled by a 5000mAh battery. According to the company, its unique Multi-Turbo 3.0 optimises essential scenes to reduce stuttering and lag in games and is intended to distribute and prioritise CPU and internal storage resources.
vivo Y01 Specifications:
- 6.51”HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P35 12 nm processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.8GHz Quad ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage; expandable up to 1TB
- Funtouch OS 11.1 based on Android 11 Go Edition
- Dual SIM (2 nano SIMs + 1 micro SD)
- Rear Camera: 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 5MP with f/2.2 aperture, Rear flash
- Dimensions: 163.96×75.2×8.28mm; Weight: 178g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, Micro USB 2.0
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging support
Pricing and availability
The vivo Y01 comes in Elegant Black and Sapphire Blue colors and is priced at Rs. 8,999 for the only 2+32GB variant. It will be available on Vivo e-store and authorised offline retail stores from today.