TECNO announced a new smartphone in India called the CAMON 19 Pro 5G, which was already launched in June globally. This is a camera-focused smartphone from the brand, featuring a 64MP camera with RGBW + (G + P) lens co-developed with Samsung. The G+P technology replaces plastic lenses with crystal glass lenses that increase light intake by more than 208%, according to the company.
Much awaited TECNO CAMON 19 Pro 5G is here !
A wonder of technology with its Industry first 64MP camera that has RGBW + (G+P) Lens which lets you capture amazing Night Portraits, Ultra fast 5G speed , 0.98mm slimmest bezel and much more. pic.twitter.com/Ws87aQAKo4
— TECNO Mobile India (@TecnoMobileInd) August 10, 2022
The phone features a slim body with rounded edges and has a 0.98mm slim bezel on the side, which the company says is the slimmest in the industry. As far as specifications go, the CAMON 19 Pro 5G has a 6.8-inch Full HD+ 120Hz LCD screen with TUV Rheinland certification for eye protection, is powered by the Dimensity 810 SoC, 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, and is fueled by a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
TECNO CAMON 19 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.8-inch (2460 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 12 with XOS
- 64MP rear camera with OIS, 2MP depth, 2MP AI camera, Quad LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 166.65×74.31×8.58mm
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing and Availability:
TECNO CAMON 19 Pro 5G comes in two colours: Cedar Green and Eco Black. It will be available from the 12th of August at a special launch price of Rs. 21999 at TECNO authorised retail outlets.