PS4™ & Switch – North America
- Super Bullet Break comes to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch this year!
- This edition includes an exclusive art book featuring the girls from the game and a special edition box.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
Funstock has confirmed the physical release of the strategy game Super Bullet Break for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. In addition, aside from the physical game, this version will include an exclusive artbook and a special box edition.
Super Bullet Break is a one-of-a-kind strategy deck builder inspired by your favorite gacha games. Filled with a wild bunch of cute and colorful characters—‘Bullets’—each and every one of them unique in their own way. Rescue the online game world from total destruction in Super Bullet Break, where online multiplayer games have been taken over by a rogue AI! Can you save the world, defeat enemies in strategic turn-based battles, and beat Super Bullet Break?
So, what are you waiting for? Pre-order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, check out the game’s features and screenshots below!
- Collect Over 160 Bullets – No two girls are alike! Get to know the Bullets you collect along the way, all of them featuring original artwork and character designs, and build the perfect team. Gather a wide variety of items and bullets to make them work together to your advantage! From Common to Legendary, Active to Passive, each item will be useful to you in its own way
- Choose Your Character – Play as either Akari, Hikaru, or Sumire ! Each of them comes with different features and may be of advantage to you depending on your playstyle. Do you prefer a stable playstyle or defeating your enemies with technical combos? Super Bullet Break has a character for everyone
- Seven Unique Game Maps – From Seasons of Love to The Aquarhythm Deep and Phoenix Gunner, each of the 7 game maps has been inspired by classic game genres, from dating sims to rhythm games and dungeon crawlers
- Gacha Without Microtransactions – the game is inspired by classic gacha games but takes the microtransactions out of it! Purchase items in the shop with in-game currency, receive them as a battle reward, or find them in the treasure chests scattered around the map to improve your deck! Super Bullet Break is all about strategy after all… and a little bit of luck. With your character determining your starting deck, it’s now up to you to take the risk to swap cartridges, find items, and scout Bullets—a deck builder with a twist, if you will. Improve your strategy with every replay!
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!