Samsung today launched the Galaxy A03, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the A series, after it was introduced in November last year. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display, is powered by 1.6GHz Octa-Core Unisoc T606 processor with up to 4GB of RAM, has a 48MP main + 2MP depth camera, 5MP front camera and a 5,000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A03 Specifications
- 6.5-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD Infinity-V display
- Octa-Core Unisoc T606 (2x A75 1.6GHz + 6x A55 1.6GHz) 12nm processor with Mali-G57 MC2 650MHz GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with One UI Core 3.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1mm; Weight: 206g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- 5,000mAh battery with 10w charging
The Samsung Galaxy A03 comes in Black, Blue and Red colours, is priced at Rs. 10499 for 3GB+32GB version and the 4GB + 64GB model costs Rs. 11999. It is available across retail stores, Samsung.com and leading online portals starting today.
Commenting on the launch, Akshay S. Rao, Deputy General Manager, Mobile Marketing, Samsung India, said:
The new Galaxy A03 is designed to disrupt the market with incredible features at an affordable price point. This stylish smartphone stands out with True 48MP rear camera and segment’s top 6.5’’ display, powerful processor and long-lasting 5000mAh battery. Galaxy A03 offers a complete package for our consumers who are curious to explore and excel at the same time.