motorola has introduced the moto g82 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone, after it surfaced recently. This comes after the moto g71 5G that was introduced a few months back. The phone packs a 6.6-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, is powered by the latest Snapdragon 695 SoC with 6GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 12.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, 50MP rear camera with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide which also takes care of depth function and also has an additional 2MP macro camera. The phone packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 30W turbocharging.
moto g82 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12 with My UX
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide / depth camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.89x 74.46×7.99 mm; Weight: 173g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, dual microphones
- Water-resistant (IP52)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 30W turbo charging
Pricing and availability
The moto g82 5G comes in Meteorite Gray and White Lily colours, is priced at €329.99 (US$ 342 / Rs. 26,520 approx.) and will roll out soon starting from select markets in Europe. The company also confirmed that it will launch in Latin America, Asia, India, and the Middle East soon.